- This event has passed.
2022 International Symposium on Quantum Computing: Circuits Systems Automation and Applications (QC-CSAA)
18 July, 2022 - 19 July, 2022
Authors are invited to submit papers for “2022 International Symposium on Quantum Computing: Circuits Systems Automation and Applications (QC-CSAA)” July 18-19, 2022. The 2022 symposium will occur in virtual/online mode. The previous two successful editions (2020 and 2021) of QC-CSAA have occurred as workshops at the IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI. The QC-CSAA symposium will provide a comprehensive review on fundamentals as well as the current state of the art in research and technology. The purpose of this is to explore design paradigms of quantum computing including developing a full stack from quantum algorithms to quantum chip. Advances in quantum computing hardware, software, and algorithms as well as contributions on the transformative research needed to guide quantum computing performance toward practical and sustainable operations will be aligned with the goal of this symposium. Further, circuits and systems targeting novel and existing applications of quantum computing to fields such as quantum chemistry, linear algebra, scientific applications, aerospace, material science, machine learning, etc. will be of special interest.
Topics of interest for this symposium include but are not limited to the following:
- Progress in quantum architectures, circuits, design automation and programming languages
- Circuits and systems targeting novel and existing applications of quantum computing
- Resource consumption estimates for quantum computing systems and applications
- System codesign that prioritizes sustainable and efficient platform operation
- Metrics and benchmarks for quantifying quantum computing performance
- Performance estimates of quantum and hybrid computations
- Resource-efficient methods for the control and execution of quantum programs