Commercialising Quantum Global 2023
16 May - 17 May
From qubits to profits: achieving near-term quantum advantage
Commercialising Quantum Global will help senior business leaders to understand if and when they should adopt quantum technology.
Alongside editors from The Economist, Commercialising Quantum Global will discuss how organisations can get the most out of quantum. The two-day agenda will cover the promise, the peril, the applications, the limitations, the hype and the reality of quantum.
Join us at Commercialising Quantum Global and ensure your organisation is benefiting from one of the decade’s most disruptive technologies.
By attending this event, you will benefit from:
- 30 enterprise case studies including Pfizer, Moderna, Wells Fargo, LG Electronics, NEOM, Travelers, Sanofi, BMW, General Motors, Bayer, Goldman Sachs and more.
- Special access to over 100 high-profile speakers confirmed from a wide range of industries.
- An optimised hybrid experience – join us in-person in London on Tuesday 17th May and online on Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th May.
- Sessions with eight venture capitalists who have made significant investments in quantum including Bessemer Partners, Acronis, DCVC, M Ventures and Walden Catalyst.
- Practical analysis to counteract the hype with an unrivalled variety of fresh perspectives and end-user case studies.
- Comprehensive and nuanced debate on this fast-evolving topic, featuring quantum pioneers from the business community.
- A holistic approach to quantum – the event covers all aspects of quantum technology, including quantum computing, sensors and communications