- This event has passed.
Conference on Computational Physics
1 August, 2021 - 5 August, 2021
The conference is the XXXII in a series of meetings of scientists working in the domain of Computational Physics.
- statistical mechanics and complex systems
- soft matter, biophysics
- materials and nano-science
- fluid dynamics
- quantum many-body physics
- quantum computing
- lattice field theory
- astrophysics, gravitation, cosmology
- novel hardware and software
- computational physics education
- machine learning and algorithms
- geophysics and porous media