- This event has passed.
Inside Quantum Technology New York Online – The Business of Quantum Computing, Quantum Networking, Quantum Sensors, and Quantum Cryptography
17 May, 2021 - 20 May, 2021
The next Inside Quantum Technology Conference and Exhibition will be held online May 17-21, 2021. This will be the fourth such event and is the foremost gathering of business leaders, product developers, marketing strategists and investors anywhere in the world focused on quantum technology. We are anticipating that over 1,000 people will be attending this event from all over the world and from every area of quantum technology.
This conference includes panels and keynotes on eight vertical topics critical to those seeking new business revenues from quantum-related opportunities.
Inside Quantum Technology New York is the largest ever event devoted exclusively to quantum technology business. The event features:
- A high-caliber online program of keynotes and panels providing the latest information and analysis from the rapidly evolving quantum technology industry. Over the four days of the event we expect to have 80 distinguished presenters providing the insider perspective on where the quantum revenues will be coming from.
- Quantum technology market forecasts by IQT Research analysts. IQT Research – the research arm of Inside Quantum Technology – is the only firm in the world that specializes in industry analysis for the emerging quantum technology industry.
- A virtual exhibition hall where the leading hardware, software and service firms embedded in the quantum technology space will be able to show off their products and strategies to Inside Quantum Technology attendees and where visitors’ questions can be asked and answered.
- Moderated Birds-of-a-Feather sessions devoted to important commercial topics in the quantum technology space. This feature was extremely popular at our last event and we plan to extend it at IQT New York.
- Opportunities for quantum technology firms to get their products and services out before potential customers through sponsorship of either the whole conference or of half-day topic sessions.
- Plenty of time to network, do deals, meet new customers and see new products.
- Four days (May 17 — 20).
- 25 sessions with 60+ live speakers and ample opportunity to network with fellow attendees and have one on one discussions with exhibitors.
- Session days are live 4-hours and will take place based on New York DST of 9AM.
- Each session has a moderator and there will be a Q & A; all sessions are archived and available to registered attendees through the end of July 2021.
- Exhibitors will be presented live and attendees will be able to conduct live one-to-one meetings.