- This event has passed.
International Conference on Applications of Quantum Technologies (QuApps2021)
13 September, 2021 - 15 September, 2021
QuApps 2021 will be a recurring event to present and discuss relevant applications, material properties and process technologies for quantum applications – from the engineering and market point of view. Prominent keynote speakers will provide insights into potential markets and relevant technologies that will or already have reached market maturity.
- Prof. Jörg Wrachtrup, University of Stuttgart
- Dr. Walter Riess, IBM Research
- Prof. Metin Tolan, TU Dortmund, tbc
- Yann Ménière, European Patent Organization
- Dr. Martin Leib, Volkswagen Data:Lab
- Dr. Thomas Strohm, Bosch Research
- Prof. Tommaso Calarco, FZ Jülich