- This event has passed.
22 June, 2021
The Second International Workshop on Programming Languages for Quantum Computing (PLanQC 2021) aims to bring together researchers from the fields of programming languages and quantum information, exposing the programming languages community to the unique challenges of programming quantum computers. It will promote the development of tools to assist in the process of programming quantum computers, both those that exist today and those likely to exist in the near to far future.
Workshop topics include (but are not limited to):
- High-level quantum programming languages
- Verification tools for quantum programs
- Novel quantum programming abstractions
- Quantum circuit and program optimization
- Hardware-aware circuit compilation and routing
- Error handling, mitigation, and correction
- Instruction sets for quantum hardware
- Other techniques from traditional programming languages (e.g., types, compilation/optimization, foreign function interfaces) applied to the domain of quantum computation.