- This event has passed.
Quantum Computing in the Data Center
7 October, 2020
Portfolio optimization, fraud detection, traffic simulations – Many computational problems have a high degree of computational complexity and are slow to converge to a solution on classical computers. New ways of computing are required and can be found in Quantum technology, which is capable of solving such complex challenges – already today. Applications range from analysing different types of risk in financial markets, to optimization methods of financial portfolios which are used in banks, insurance companies, hedge funds and trading companies.
• What is the potential of Quantum technology for businesses?
• Where are we right now in Quantum technology?
• How can Quantum technology be applied and used?
The NTT Technology Experience Lab have brought together several highly experienced experts from different fields to give you valuable insights and answer your questions about this topic.
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE LINK BELOW TO ATTEND THE WEBINAR:
• Dominik Friedel, Business Development Manager, NTT Ltd.
• Christopher Zachow, System Engineer Quantum Computing, SVA
• David Vettese, Sales Director, Alpine Quantum Technologies
• Niklas Hegemann, Co-Founder & Managing Director, JoS QUANTUM