- This event has passed.
Quantum Technology, Semiconductors and Power Generation
8 June @ 2:00 pm - 10 June @ 8:00 pm
Oxford Instruments is pleased to announce the first virtual conference on Quantum Technology, Semiconductors, and Power Generation between June 8 and 10, 2021.
During this free event, participants will have the opportunity to gain actionable insights from industry and research experts and liaise with application specialists in their areas of interest during presentations and poster sessions.
Join our Virtual Symposium :
- Invited international guest speakers from leading institutes across the globe
- Access a wide selection of resources such as white papers, application notes, technical handbooks, product demo videos, and product selection guides.
- Connect with our application specialists to get tips and tricks, and advice on overcoming challenges in your research.
- Online exhibition area showcasing our solutions for your application.
- Connect with your peers in discussions and present your work.
Exclusive to registered participants, all presentations will be available on the platform for a limited amount of time after the conference, along with market-specific resources such as white papers, application notes, technical handbooks, videos, and product selection guides.