- This event has passed.
Supercomputing Frontiers Europe 2022
11 July, 2022 - 15 July, 2022
Supercomputing Frontiers Europe will take place from 11 to 15 July. The conference is organised by the Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling (ICM), University of Warsaw. The event aims to enable the widest participation of HPC enthusiasts from all around the world, to learn, share and advance. Save the dates!
Supercomputer Frontiers Europe 2022 will be the eighth edition of the annual conference which was held in Singapore in 2015-2017 and subsequently in 2018-2021 in Warsaw, Poland. The tentative topics for SCFE22 will be:
- Supercomputing applications in domains of critical impact in economic and human terms, and especially those requiring
computing resources approaching Exascale;
- Computing at the Edge with an emphasis on high bandwidth networking, distributed workflows, and streaming data;
- Convergence of HPC, AI, Big Data, Semantic and Graph methods ;
- Hybrid HPC – Quantum Computing;
- HPC cloud and containerisation;
- Workflows for scientific computations and big data
- New processor architectures, optical interconnects, associative memories, interconnect topologies and routing, and
interplay of interconnect topologies with algorithmic communication patterns;
- Connectomics, Genomics, – omics of all kinds and Systems Biology;
- Brain simulations, Neuromorphic computing, Connectome;
- Knowledge Graphs, graph computations, topology, space filling curves;
Any other topic that pushes the boundaries of computational science and supercomputing to exascale and beyond. and more…
The SCFE 2022 paper submission is now open. Submission closing date is April 30, 2022.