0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Quantum computers eventually replace classical computers for all of their tasks.
2. The Shor’s algorithm that allows to find the prime factors of a given number provides:
3. Among the above, which quantum mechanical effect(s) is(are) exploited by quantum computers:
4. A two-level quantum system (i.e. a qubit), is somehow the same thing as a coin (i.e. a probabilistic bit):
5. Entanglement is a totally different concept than superposition:
6. The two leading hardware platforms at the moment of recording this course are:
7. A physical qubit is built on top of many logical qubits:
8. Nothing will be possible before we have large-scale quantum computers to implement quantum error-correcting codes: